We are looking for an awesome Account Coordinator to join our growing team! If you or someone you know might be interested check out the job description below.
Flourish, an award-winning integrated communications agency in Greenville, SC, is seeking a dynamic individual to assist in managing multiple, exciting client projects. Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Serving as a liaison between Flourish and our virtual team partners in graphic design and digital marketing, as well as vendors
- Assisting in the dissemination of client press releases and building/maintaining client media lists
- Crafting promotional pitches and proposals for strategic partnerships, cross-promotional opportunities, and media stories
- Copywriting for websites, press releases, online communications, social media, and more
- Planning and researching media and marketing opportunities
- Creating and maintaining email marketing calendars, databases, and templates
- Compiling reports, press clips, contact lists, and various analytics
- Assisting our sister company, Flourish Events, with various event-related projects
An applicant for the position must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Have a curiosity for learning and attitude for excellence
- Be well-organized, and able to prioritize tasks naturally and effectively
- Be extremely well-spoken, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have attained fluency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Have attained fluency in primary social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
Flourish offers a competitive compensation package, reflecting experience level.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and three writing samples to Liz Morris (email@example.com). No phone calls, please.