Calling all nonprofits!
The Greenville chapter of American Advertising Federation is accepting applications for its 2017 public service initiative. AAF Greenville members donate their time and resources to one beneficiary who has a limited marketing budget to help make those dollars impactful.
To be considered for this initiative, a nonprofit organization must:
- Be registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Have a marketing budget and be able to pay AAF Greenville a one-time fee for a campaign
- Demonstrate need for marketing assistance
- Have current creative materials
- Work collaboratively with AAF Greenville members
Applications are due November 11, 2016 to Nicole Viscome, Public Service Chair. The selected beneficiary will be notified by January 15, 2017! If you are interested in applying, please download the application. Flourish is an AAF Greenville member, so we would love to get you connected to this opportunity! Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions.