GREENVILLE, S.C.—The Home Builders Association of Greenville’s spring Southern Home & Garden Show, presented by Jeff Lynch Appliance and TV Center, will be held at the TD Convention Center in Greenville, South Carolina, from Friday, March 2 through Sunday, March 4. The home show will be open to the public and tickets will be available for purchase at the event. Admission will be $8 for adults, $6 for seniors (55+) and free for children 12 and under. Learn more at SouthernHomeandGardenShow.com.
“We are looking forward to another incredible home show featuring local builders, artisans and more,” James Speer, HBA of Greenville’s Board President, said. “I invite the Upstate community to come out to the home show and see the amazing work and businesses happening in our own backyard.”
The 2018 Spring Southern Home & Garden Show is presented by Jeff Lynch Appliance and TV Center, and sponsored by The Home Depot, Ingles, Davis Services, Inc. and Hot Springs Pools & Spas.
The home show will feature the following exhibitions:
Inspiration Home | Sponsored by Jeff Lynch Appliance and TV Center
The Inspiration Home will feature the latest furnishings from Jeff Lynch Appliance and TV Center to spark home décor ideas for event attendees.
The Chef’s Kitchen | Sponsored by Ingles
Ingles’ celebrity chefs will showcase signature recipes and cooking techniques for show attendees. Cooking demonstrations will take place every hour, and include table setting and décor.
Kid’s Corner | Sponsored by The Home Depot
Kid’s workshops will teach children how to work with age-appropriate tools and how to build their own projects. Workshops are Friday at noon and 4 p.m., Saturday and 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
Outdoor Oasis | Sponsored by Davis Services, Inc.
The Outdoor Oasis will feature a furnished pool house and updated outdoor kitchen to provide outdoor living space ideas to attendees. This exhibit will also feature a deck and hot tub.
Home Improvement DIY Workshops
The Do-It-Yourself pros will show audiences how to complete simple DIY weekend projects:
- Understanding Aging and How to Adapt Our Homes for Aging-in-Place and Ten Steps to a New Kitchen: The Ultimate Homeowners Guide by Kimberly Kerl, Kustom Home Design. Friday and Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- Tips and Trends for 2018 and Why Hire a Professional? By Ken Howell, Benchmark Marketing, LLC. Friday and Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
- Toxin-Free Cleaning by Cindy Roberson, Young Living. Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Real Estate by Nick Principino, NextHome Real Estate Solutions. Saturday at 2 p.m.
- Automated Window Treatments….A Dream is Now an Affordable Reality by Richard Bernath, Southern Traditions Window Fashions. Saturday at 3 p.m.
- Solar Education Seminar by Bill Kaiser, United Solar. Saturday at 4 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
Southern Home & Garden Show attendees 21 and older can enjoy a variety of beverages near the Garden Stage presented by The Home Depot. The Beer Garden will be open Friday 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. and Saturday 12 p.m. until 3 p.m.
About the Home Builders Association of Greenville
The Home Builders Association of Greenville was founded on January 16, 1960. The association was officially organized and chartered as an affiliate of the National Association of Home Builders on that date in 1960. The association was formed so home builders and other professionals in the home building industry could work together and cooperate in promoting the industry, new homes, home remodeling, repairs and improvements, and other areas of interest to the home building industry. The association began with a few dedicated members and has grown to 350-member firms today. For more information, please call 864-254-0133, or visit http://www.hbaofgreenville.com.